Terms and Conditions
1. COURSE BOOKINGS: are available online, or by email or phone.
1.1 bookings are only provisional, until payment has been received in full.
2. RESERVATIONS: cannot be made verbally; they must be confirmed in writing/email.
3. PAYMENTS: All bookings are classed as provisional until payment has been received in full, which generates confirmation of the course reservation.
3.1 Course fees made on behalf of a company, will be due payment no later than 30 days from invoice date, or 7 days before the start of the course, whichever the earlier.
3.2 Course fees made on behalf of an individual, will be due payment on receipt of the booking request.
3.3 Course fees include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. Delegate travel, accommodation, dinners, beverages and any incidental expenses are NOT included.
4. TRANSFERS: can be made (only once) FREE OF CHARGE to an alternate date, the same or a different course, so long as the original course has been paid in full and only available if the request is received no later than 30 days before the start date of the course.
4.1 A charge of £45 is made for a transfer request between seven and 29 days.
4.2 Due to venue plus trainer costs having already been committed, we are unable to accept transfer requests under seven days from the date of the course.
5. SUBSTITUTIONS: swapping the intended delegate is FREE OF CHARGE so long as we are advised, in writing, 24 hours before the course date. If we receive less than 24 hours’ notice there is a £25 charge.
6. NON-ATTENDANCE: Neither a course transfer nor a refund will be made available to any delegate who does not attend the course.
7. CANCELLATIONS: are subject to the training course having been paid in full.
7.1 Refunds are granted if we receive the cancellation request, in writing, no later than 30 days before the start date of the course.
7.2 Requests received between seven and 29 days before the start date of the course will be granted, but subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
7.3 Requests received under seven days will not be refunded.
8. COURSE POSTPONMENTS: In the improbable event we need to defer the course, or adjust the course location or date, we will do our best to provide our customer(s) with 30 days’ notice: though regrettably this may not always be possible due to unanticipated circumstances.
8.1 For whatever the reason, should the customer not be able to accept the course relocation and or the changed date, we will fully refund the prepaid course fees. Alternatively, the customer may choose to accept a credit note that can be redeemed against a future course.
8.2 Other than the course fees paid for, we will not be legally responsible for any other costs incurred by the customer (company or delegate) for any other costs incurred by them or any consequential damages.
9. POST TRAINING: On completion of the sales training courses we make available FREE OF CHARGE an interactive 12-week extended training programme specifically designed to further embed the skills learned at the course. Delegates can opt out at any time.
10. ZERO TOLERANCE: We reserve the right to ask any delegate to leave the training course with immediate effect if they use intolerable or rude behaviour or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In which case, and for the sake of clarity, we will not repay the course fees nor any part of it.
11. COPYRIGHT: All trademarks, designs, patents, copyrights, course materials, and other intellectual property rights, in or relating to any that are provided or made available in connection with our courses, remain exclusively as the property of Drummond Training Limited.
11.1 Without the prior written permission of Drummond, our course materials nor any part of them may be copied, replicated, reproduced or stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form whatsoever by any means, be they electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording or otherwise, nor translated into any other language(s).
12.1 Personal information you provide to us will only be used to process your payment for the supply of our services to you.
12.2 We will not provide your personal data to third parties except where the law allows or requires us to do so.
12.3 However, prior to the course attendance, company and delegate names are shared with the training venue, the trainer and any applicable third-party suppliers. Such information will immediately be disposed of after the training course.
13. GENERAL: Neither party will be liable for any failure to perform the booked training due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, such as natural disasters, acts of war or terrorism.
13.1 These terms and conditions are between two independent parties and do not create any form of relationship regarding principal/agent, employee/employer, or otherwise.
13.2 If any provision or part of a provision of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision or part provision will be deemed to be severed from the terms and conditions to the extent necessary for the remainder of the terms to be legal, valid and enforceable, whereby the rest of the terms will remain in full force and effect.
13.3 These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.